Yavuz Tekstil passionately believes that we have a responsibility to help make our communities better places in which to live and work.
We believe the skills and attributes of our employees are our biggest asset and we support this with continuous training, correct tools and equipment to complete the job accurately, and a health and safety environment second to none.
- Social Compliance Policy
- Respect Human Rights at all times.
- Provide the Correct Necessary Equipment to get the job done right.
- Provide a Safe and Pleasant working environment.
- Respect all Local Laws and Regulations.
- Operate in a safe and environmentally responsible manner.
- Support sustainable business practices.
- Protect the environment by using cleaner, safer working practices.
- Operate within *Government Guidelines, *GSPETI standards.
- Set goals in achieving recognized Accreditations.
- Work with business partners that share our commitment.
*GSPETI and Government Guidelines.
Global Sourcing Principles and Ethical Trading Initiatives are standards of trading which can be independently checked and assessed by leading Auditors.
Working to these standards ensures our people are treated with respect, and their health, safety and basic human rights are protected and promoted. Complying with all relevant local and national laws and regulations.